Dental Veneers Are Longer Than my Other Teeth

Not happy at all, I feel like I can not smile...

Not happy at all, I feel like I can not smile anymore. My two front teet stick more then the rest of my other teeth.

I had veneers put on my two front teeth and they are longer then the others and stick out. Is this normal?

Have asked her to fix three times already!

Unfortunately it sounds like your dentist isn't very skilled with porcelain veneers. Removing tooth structure and shaping the teeth so the veneers are compatible with adjacent teeth seems like cosmetic dentistry 101 to me. I've said this in other posts about porcelain veneers and I'll say it again. Any dentist can call him or herself a cosmetic dentist because there's no defined specialty. If you're going to have cosmetic work done, do your homework before choosing a dentist. You want one who has advanced, post-graduate training in cosmetic dentistry. Make sure the before and after pics you see are of the dentists actual work and not stock photos. Ask for referrals.
OMG! I'm so sorry about that. After reading all of these comments/reviews I think I will keep my 1 chipped front tooth. There's no way to guarantee a dentist's experience they will set up their office with pictures and books to make it seem like they do this type of work all the time. With testimony cut out of magazines or printed from the internet. At a loss for words.
My dentist was able to repair a chipped tooth in the front much like a filling and it was partially covered with dental insurance. Check it out. A veneer may be a marketing tool.