Days of Botox Are OVER, DYSPORT ROCKS for Forehead, 11s and Crow's Feet

I received Dysport for 11's, forhead and crow's as...

I received Dysport for 11's, forhead and crow's as it kicked in 12 hours and had full effect 1 day.

I'm getting compliments from family and friends as people think its truly a natural look, not the Nicole Kidman, deer in the headlight look I get with BOTOX. Not to mention it was $80 cheaper!!!

Bye bye BOTOX, DYSPORT ROCKS!

I have had the reverse effect. My elevens look worse as if the muscles were plumped up and the furrows are even deeper. I had the treatment between my eyes yesterday and noticed the amplified affect rite away but thought it was just swollen. This morning I woke up looking angrier than before! I am so upset and I don't know what to do? Should I get fillers to counter the even more pronounced indentation?

Have you contacted the office that did the injections for you? That would be the first step I would recommend.

Read Dysport never again above. I think beyond the forehead is a nightmare and I don't know if I will ever go even there again with this product. It is not worth the risk.
My doctor injected my forehead, crows feet, and frown lines. Now my eyebrows are drooping after the dysport spread to my eyes. Be careful not to inject too many spots. I suspect my doctor placed more than was needed in my forehead, which resulted in the dropped brow.
I have an appointment for Botox coming up soon. I am starting to look into this Dysport but dont know if my doctor uses it yet. Could you tell me what doctor you used as I am in Wayne also?
I agree! I was a little reluctant, but my plastic injected overseas and I already sent him 2 thank you letters! Dysport is now my go to beauty treatment.