Help with a Bad Surgery Result - Complete Face/forehead/neck Lift

I had a complete face/forehead/neck lift. I got a...

I had a complete face/forehead/neck lift. I got a large hematoma on my forehead that after seeking treatment for that and the doctor tried to drain it has left me with 2 very large open sores for over three weeks now that are still bleeding and want heal proper.

I have seen a dermatologist and a plastic surgeon and nothing has been done to help me except a oitnment that is not working. i am so terrified now of having hugh scars on my forehead. please tell me if there is anything I can be doing to help myself. Also at the same time I had the TCA 35% peel around my mouth and it now has scars and it's still very red and it's been almost 8 weeks.

I need to know what I can do or what treatment to seek. I went out of the country to have this done and no doctor in the USA I have been to really acts as if they want to help me. please don't be one of them.

Don't leave the USA for any type of surgery. I did it because my sister passed away and she had paid for the procdures to be done for herself and her husband gave the trip to me fully paid. $7,100

Updated Dec 5, 2009

I got a large hemotoma after the forehead lift and also gauze was left in my head. Had to get a US surgeon to remove it. Blessed that i didn't die. I want to know where to go to post this information so no one else will go to him. If you know please contact me. Also the TCA 35 peel he did was 3 times to deep and I have scars and lost color around my mouth nnow. It has been 3 months now and I just got the gauze out this week. Didn't know it was there. Now I am concerened there may be more left. I want to post this to help others.

please help me if yu can? i pray you will give me some advise or where to go for help. I live in Charlotte NC
Ronald A. Pino

who was the doctor?
May be next time you will spend 200 dollars,LOL
I also need help with scars from a TCA 35 peel around my mouth. Look like it was to deep. It is hard to open my mouth and I have lost color where the scars are. I just started using Silicone gel. I hope this is safe. Does anyone having suggestions for me? I have tryed massaging and stretching my mouth now for several weeks with no results. Thanks in advance for your help.
Sorry you had to suffer. How ever in the U.S. we are concered about patients going abroad to get their cosmetic surgery and problems develope. 1: Abroad have strange bacteria and infections 2: Patients are angry and when seen for these problems from unqualified doctors abroad transfer that anger to the U.S. Doctor who is trying to help. 3: some times correcting a problem is more expensive than the original surgery, and patients get angry How ever you will be able to find a good BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON to take care of you. Uou have to be patient, it will take time and may be multiple surgeries and all expenses.
Dear Doctor, Thank you for taking the time to reply. However you didn't tell me who you made know in the charlotte NC area that could help me. I already know for visiting 2 plastic surgerons and a dermotologist here that they don't approve of my trip. I need to know who to go to that will seriously help me. Since writting this first question my forehead is one very large sore now and still bleeding. It appears to be a deep,deep wound that is going to need some kind of surgery or something to help or I will be left with a 3x3 large scar. Also my TCA 35 was burned to deep and I have the scars all the way around my mouth plus pigment loss. I am not getting help here and I can't keep going to see all of them paying from $100-$150 for consultation and still want take me as a patience. If you know a good surgeron here in Charlotte NC or close to Charlotte please, please tell me. Look forward to hearing from you. I just got your message back today and it's now been 10 weeks since surgery and 7 of the sores and scars. Thanks. Fefe
Doctor I still haven't heard back from you since my last posting. Please reply if you have time.
I actually agree that going abroad for being operated is very dangerous. First, you never know what you get and also if anything goes bad you cannot go back to the doctor so easily. Still, prices in the US are very high. In my country, Hungary a facelift costs 2700 dollars and the doctors are and well trained, they use all the technology that American doctors use, so I am really not surprised that American women try to find cheaper professionals outside the USA. And I am not a plastic surgeon, and do not represent any of them, but American doctors charge outrageos fees for the same services.

Sorry you have had such a bad experience. I think the first step is to find a local doctor who you feel you can trust. Here is a link to Charlotte Facelift surgeons as well as other North Carolina surgeons in other parts of NC.

Good luck and I hope you're able to get the help you need.

I found someone to help and they found a very large piece of gauze that was left in my forehead from the lift. They removed it and now Ihave a really large open hole in my forehead that looks like it will need skin grafting. Do you have any suggestions? Plus I have scars around my mouth nd lost of color in those areas from a TCA 35 peel also done. I am trying silicone gel. do you think this is safe? Please answer if you will. Thanks a ton.