Questioning my Choice on SmartLipo

I have contemplated on this procedure for about a...

I have contemplated on this procedure for about a year now, I researched several places and decided to have this done on 11/11/09.

The procedure itself was not painful to me at all. I spoke with the doctor and staff the whole time. Discomfort followed the day after and continues until today (day 3). The compression garment is so uncomfortable, I can't tolerate sitting for long periods of time.

I keep reading that results will get better with time, and I am so hoping that this is true. I am in my mid 40's and perhaps age,the healing and result process take more time. I will continue to post periodically on the image I see coming forth or whether I still look as I did before the procedure. I am currently depressed with the choice I made, and wonder if I should have just kept on trying to diet and exercise.

How long should the compression garment be work for best results?

i ve worn the garment for almost 8 weeks on upper/lower abs back and love handles, and 6 weeks on inner/outer thighs. now wearing garment occasionally during the day, but put it on at night. i believe it really helps the skin reconnect to the underlying tissue. yeah its not very comfortable but well worth the results that are appearing

I had Smart Lipo on my upper/lower abs, side abs, upper arms and inner thighs. Terrible results. They fired the doctors stating "he didn't have that touch", which I had to drag out of them. I now need surgery for a hernia they caused, a huge dent in my thigh that needs fat graphed, and I've been told those don't stay in place very well, along with uneven arms and a lot of pain and scar tissue. I also noticed I have more celluite in my legs than I did before the SmartLipo. The cost was $15,000 for all and I'm in my late 40's. I am extremely disappointed in the results. Please ladies and gentlemen, take this information to heart and start exercising and dieting to lose weight so you won't be disfigured by SmartLipo.

dont know what you had done, but it sounds as though you are still swollen. im 4 weeks post op on flanks upper/lower abs. i still have a very slight stomach pooch. the majority of the swelling disappeared between weeks 2 and 3. am 2 weeks post op on inner/outer thighs, swelling is mostly gone on outer thighs but not inner thighs.i've already been downsized a garment. i wear it religiously and feel that it helps greatly, when i take it off to wash it i still swell up a little bit. patience is the name of the game, one day the sweeling will be gone and you will look and feel much better !