Compression Garment After Smart Lipo on Midsection

The pros are that the recovery time is a LOT...

The pros are that the recovery time is a LOT shorter and less painful than traditional lipo. It's a little cheaper I think too.

The cons are that there might not be a big enough difference to make you happy. Also, I wish they would have warned me more about the drainage, it's a LOT. Stock up on gauze, medical tape that doesn't hurt to take off but actually sticks to your skin. (don't use paper tape, it doesn't work). Right now I'm wearing my daughter's pullups opened up and taped around my mid section. That seems to work the best.

I did it because I have a lot of side fat. I go up and down in weight a lot and even though I'm a size 4 or 6, my love handles don't cooperate with what I want to wear. I have very slender arms and legs and it looks funny to have such a fatty mid section. My husband thinks I'm crazy but he got tired of me complaining about it.

How tight should the compression garment be? So that it's a little uncomfortable? I think I wear mine too loose. Also, my Dr. said I only had to wear it for three days, but this forum says 2-3 weeks! Who should I believe?
Dr. Johnson

He's cheap! :-) I talked to other clinics and his clinic was much nicer, plus, he works on the weekends.