Oral-nasal Fistula

I had a bone graft about a year ago to improve and...

I had a bone graft about a year ago to improve and stimulate bone growth/density in my upper jaw due to bone defiency associated with cleft lip and palate. Only some of the bone was stimulated enough to be considered useful for orthodonic treatment but another bone graft may be needed in the future.

I was born with cleft lip and palate and I had a bone graft done about a year ago. I've always had a small fistula between my palate where the cleft is located and the nasal opening. But after this past bone graft, the fistula became larger. After meals, food particles regurgitate into oral-nasal fistula and into the nostrils. How do I should I clean my nostrils after meals? Can I have surgery to close the fistula?

I been damaged by negligent dental implant placement.It feels like there is a hole in my palat .There is a pooling of jellylike discharge from the back of my jaw,with pressure pain very much worse with activity and bending foreward ,as well as lying flat to sleep .The Xrays dont show anything wrong.
My wife, 73 years of age, was born with a cleft palate, partially corrected with surgery, primarily on the left side of her mouth. After a sinus lift to provide more bone tissue, three implants were inserted into the left upper jaw. After healing, her dentist fitted her with a mounting-bar for a denture. Ever since then, she has experienced chronic rhinorrhea (runny nose). Neither the oral surgeon nor the dentist can see anything diagnostic on x-rays. She still has an oral-nasal fistula which allows fluids to leak into the nasal cavity. I am thinking that plaque under the mounting bar may be responsible. Can anyone provide some clues on what is happening?

He's a one of the most well known specialists in this field.