My Upper Lip is Still Swollen, but my Bottom Lip Isnt, is This Normal? Will the Upper Lip Still Go Down in Size?

Did it to plump up my lips a little more than they...

did it to plump up my lips a little more than they were before. my lips are a pretty full to begin with i just wanted to inhance the pout a little more..i think the procedure went ok it only been 27hrs since it was done so im hoping they will still continue to go down in size because they look terrible at this moment!

i just had my lips filled yeaterday its been 28hrs now since i had them done,and im worried about my upper lip, it is still very swollen, tender and duck like! my bottom lips swelling has gone down alot, but my top lip hasnt..my doctor did inject my upper lip in more places then my bottom lip so is it normal for the upper lip to be swelled longer? and will they continue to go down in size? i look like a mutant and im in a panic that they are going to stay this huge!

I have the same problem also...my bottom lip isnt swollen at all and my upper lip looks like a duck..iwould love if you could let me know if yours ever went down...ijust got mine about 3 days ago and it looks like i have a giant overbite
I to hear the answer to this as well. I had mine done yesterday and my upper lip is huuuuuuge. It looks awful and duck like as you mentioned. My upper lip was so small naturally, and I did want it larger. But not like this! I'm hoping this goes down, as I don't know how I would deal looking like this for a year....

i just dont know the results yet to my procedure, im at the moment undecided