Invisalign Gave Me the Smile I Always Wanted... in Less then a Year! :)

Pro's: Not noticable, relatively painless,...

Pro's: Not noticable, relatively painless, excellent results.
Con's: Annoying having to remove the aligners everytime you eat, A little bit of a lisp when first started.

My teeth by my two front teeth were pushed out by my wisdom teeth giving my two front teeth a larger appearance. Also, I had a crooked tooth in my bottom teeth. I was so self concious everytime I laughed or spoke... when I read about invisign I thought it was too good to be true. I wanted to fix my teeth without having the metal braces (as I am a professional in my late 20's).

I would recomend it to anyone... I have a friend who I recomended it too as well who is only one month in and is already seeing great results.

if you mind me asking who was your dentist?
Hi, I'm in Canada too and I just started my invisalign treatment. I feel sores developing on my tongue in places that rub against my trays. My teeth is also sensitive to cold/hot foods. What did you do to decrease this discomfit? Thanks!
I never had that problem with mine. Do you take them out many times a day? I tried to plan larger meals and snack less so I wouldnt have to pop them out everytime... I have a friend who takes them out up to 10 times a day and she is having some discomfort as well. You could probably try brushing with toothpaste for sensitive teeth... Sorry I couldnt be more help!