My Tummy Tuck Looks Awesome - I'm Flat As a Pancake

My tummy tuck looks awesome - flat as a pancake. ...

My tummy tuck looks awesome - flat as a pancake. The recovery was very difficult and I am still not standing up straight at 6 weeks post surgery.

I am starting to wonder if I really got the lipo I paid for in addition to the tummy tuck. I was supposed to get those procedure during a tummy tuck but my hips and flanks look exactly the same at 6 weeks post surgery and there are no lipo entry wounds.

Is it possible to get lipo on hips and flanks through a tummy tuck incision?

Congrats on your decision to get a TT! Mine is on the 20th and I can't wait! You look awesome, what a great result you had!
You look fabulous!! I'm in Cinti and would love to know your PS. Please?
Do you mind me asking who your surgeon is? I'm getting my surgery done soon in Cincinnati and you look great!
The absence of entry sites does not mean there was no liposuction to your hip and flank areas. During the abdominoplasty the liposuction to these areas can usually be performed and reached from the open area of the abdomen. This if often the preferred approach because it precludes the need for additional incisions and scars.
What a huge transformation from the before and after photos. I can tell you got lipo. Your hips and flank area are significantly slimmer. It truly gives your body a youthful appearance. Congrats!
Wow... you look wonderful. I can tell that your PS did do a lipo. Enjoy your new tummy :)
Yes I agree..I think you did get liposuction..you look very good..I wish I would have gotten it too..
You look great! And, I can tell from your pic that you did get the lipo, it's actually noticeable. I will also tell you that in a few months you will really notice. I am 4.5 post op of a full TT and lipo to the flanks and lower back. It took a few months to really notice the lipo on the flanks.