Wanted a Slight Tweak to Side Profile and Didn't Get It. Can Rhinoplasty Be Undone?

In Feb 09 I underwent rhinoplasty having found a...

In Feb 09 I underwent rhinoplasty having found a surgeon that I trusted. My goal was to look exactly the same from the front but to alter my side profile ever so slightly so that my nose tip didn’t droop as much when smiling. In addition we decided to soften the tiny bump on the bridge. In the end I had the tip lifted and the bridge of my nose reduced.

I felt that the surgeon understood me – I wasn’t looking for a total makeover or a change to my front profile – just a light tweak to improve my side profile. I loved the way I looked from the front and had a mini issue with the side profile. However, every day since having the surgery I deeply regret my decision to go through with it. Even though the side profile is improved, my nose now looks worse from the front. If I had known my front profile was going to change I would never have had surgery done.

Here is my opinion on the surgery.

1) I feel that the surgeon cut away too much from the bridge of my nose (I have a slight “ski slope” nose now which is something I said that I didn’t want)

2) the tip of my nose is rock hard (I was never told that this would be as a result of the surgery)

3) the tip of the nose has changed shape (wider) as well as increased in size.

4) The nice “line” “top of the roof” I had down my nose has now disappeared as a result of carving and taking away the point of my nose.

My questions are – 1) can I have revision surgery to try and get my nose back as close as possible to what it was before? Is it possible to have revision surgery to put it back? 2) can you build up a nose to replace the cartilage taken out? 3) is there a reason why my nose tip is rock hard? 4) do you know why my tip increased in size and changed shape? Regret having rhinoplasty - can it be undone?

i feel mislead.