Radiesse in the Lips

My experience was horrible. I trusted the doctors...

My experience was horrible. I trusted the doctors office to do their job right. The nurse he hired injected the wrong product in my left side of my upper lip. I have swelling, bruising, lop sided, white bumps. I look deformed. The only response the doctor had for me is wait and see. They do not know what will happen. I just want to know if it will ever be normal again or did I do permanent damage to my lips?

If Radiesse was injected on one side of my lip, will it leave permanent damage to it? I have bruising, swelling, white bumps. It looks uneven. I am so worried it will not go away. The doctor doesn't know. He said to just wait and see. Please help.

Not educated enough

Radiesse is not for lips ..god do you people let a doctor put anything in your face.
Question:Radiesse in the Lips? Answer: Radiesse should never be used in the lips. Small firm nodules may develop and they are difficult to manage. They often have to be removed.
I would not recommend placing Radiesse in the lips for the exact reasons you describes. Juvederm or Restylane or any hyaluronic acid is best for lip augmentation.