Pain with Ultrashape (Stubborn Fat on Outer Thighs, BMI is 24)

I hope it works, very painful, I had a lot of zaps...

I hope it works, very painful, I had a lot of zaps (number of treatment spots),medium area treated; thighs. BMI is 24, but stubborn fat on my outer thighs, and was considering lipo. I have to eat a reduced fat diet and 1/2 calories for 10 days until it dissapates, to see results.

I had my first Ultrashape treatment and I had a lot of pain, is this normal? The technician said that it was. She did a good job on taping, as I had requested, but I was very uncomfortable, not with heat, but with nerve shocks going all the way down my leg. Hours later it still ached.

The price doubled once I got to the office, it was supposed to be 1700 for three treatments with 25% off, but then she said Oh that's per area and your thighs are two areas. I still went ahead with it, but I later called another clinic and the usual price for one area is 3000 cdn(TCC in Toronto), so I feel I was scammed.

Hello, I've had a lot of quotes for ultrasound way more than what you spent. Where did you go in Calgary? Thanks so much!
I had it done at a private clinic- fat free body (horrible experience) painful and no results! Watch out - took weeks for my thigh bones to stop aching.
Hi, I'm in Calgary too, and was interested in this procedure. How have your results been since you've done it, and where did you go to get it done?