Considering Fat Grafting After Hydrogel Injections (2,500cc)

I had hydrogel injection back in 2007, and 2008....

i had hydrogel injection back in 2007, and 2008. the lady who injected me said she was giving me 2,500 cc's (not all at one time). my butt was big for a year. after a year back to the flatlands and out of 6,000 dollers.

i haven't any problems so far(only a few small lumps that come and go in the same spot. i think it was the injection site).

my question is can i get fat graphing after having hydrogel injections? will i get an infection if i get the procedure?

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
before the fat grafting, remove hydrogel!!!! Never USE I repeat NEVER USE hydrogel polyacrylamid or PMMA anywhere!!! it's very and ALWAYS DANGEROUS!!! I had it in my lips and I had to do remove it by a surgeon because about 5 years I got complications like bumps/lumps and the product spread down above my lips, in my cheek and my jaw. it was awful!! Even if a surgeon inject you, you will have later big problems!!! because youy body will react because of the product is a foreign product. Do reseach on web it's very dangerous!!
Hey im in va too...where can I get some hydrogel from
what state did you get the hydrogel injected?