Uneven Breast Augmentation? (300cc Mod Profile Implants)

I underwent breast augmentation to fill out...

I underwent breast augmentation to fill out clothes better and to make my body more proportionate to what it was before. Now i finally have cleavage!

I was a large a /small B cup preoperatively. I am now one month postop. Ive had 300cc mod profile implants inserted and am curious as to what size i will turn out to be approximately? My left breasts seems to be slightly assymetrical too. The left is slightly fuller but they are both the same in feel. They are quite firm still though soft around the nipples. The breasts do not come together yet and are sitting quite perky. I just wanted to know if they will ever drop over the crease?
Dr Steve Merten

Because he was very professional yet funny at the same time. Made me feel SUPER comfortable!

Great results
Looks great!
You have beautiful results. How do you like them now?
heyo, i just had surgery a month ago and have exactly your asymmetry. Since it is March 2012, could you kindly tell us if it finally did fix by itself or not? Thanks so much :o) C
yes they look great no need to worry im a guy that loves those things btw so i seen alot in RL and pics yours are amazing
They look perfect!!!
Those are awesome. Congrats.
where did you get it done? im dying for a boob job but have a tight budget?? im from nsw
They look amazing. Just wait a few months for them to drop. They really don't look asymmetrical. I think we are overcritical because we want our breasts to look perfect. They really look great you should be pleased with the outcome.
Dear Ozztasian, It is likely that you are an asian young lady from Australia. You most likely, had a relatively tight skin envelope. It would have been helpful to see your preoperative photos. Your result looks very good for one month out. I tell my patients not to even look at them for one month and that it takes about 3 months for them to look great, relaxed and natural. Of course, it depends on the technique that your surgeon used. It partly depends upon wether you have smooth or textured implants, wether you excercise them or not, and how tight your skin envelope was before surgery. Be patient, you have your entire life to enjoy them.
Yours look good! I would imagine since you just had the surgery not too long ago that you just need to wait for your implants to settle... good luck!
I agree with the above, they will drop some more, and most people would kill for perky breasts so just enjoy them!
they will drop significantly within 2 months of operation.

Thanks for writing your review, OzzyAsian. Here are a few questions from other RealSelfers that may help:

Uneven results from breast implants

Uneven breast height after augmentation?