Bulge Under Belly Button Post- Tummy Tuck / Hernia Repair

I had a tummy tuck with a hernia repair about 2.5...

I had a tummy tuck with a hernia repair about 2.5 months ago. I decided to have a tummy tuck after having 2 children and because I needed to have a hernia repaired.

Everything went well scar control, swelling and grainage were all perfect. One day about I noticed a slight asymmetric appearance under my belly button, i thought it was just swelling. the protrusion began to get bigger and felt hard, when I finally went to see my PS he informed me that it was just a collection of blood and he drained it out with a syringe. Afterward it looked perfect. That was last week... and the protrusion is back and at almost the same size as before...

My experience was wonderful! The whole staff was nothing but delightful and comforting throughout the process. I am only now concerned because of the persistence of this issue. I would still recommend my PS to any and everyone!

What could this be? How should I correct this issue?

The whole staff was nothing but delightful and comforting throughout the process. The PS was very understanding and patient and willing to answer any question!

Hello you look wonderful i am new to this site planing to have a hernia repair as well and a tummy tuck if you dont mind me asking how long were you in surgery. Thank you in advance.

Lumps after tummy tuck can be a few things and you should always be evaluated by your surgeon if you're concerned.

Here are some related threads about post-op tummy tuck lumps:

Lumps post-Tummy Tuck

Lump in belly after Tummy Tuck

Hardness and lumps after Tummy Tuck?