Very Unhappy! No Visible Results.

Me and my fiancee decided to get our teeth...

Me and my fiancee decided to get our teeth whitening together.They gave us $50 off per person so we spent $350 per person plus $35 each for the whitening pen.

We could not see any visible results our teeth felt cleaner that's about it...waste of money! I can see why they try to get you to pay in advance...I'm very surprise they are still in business.

Atlanta Phipps Plaza

Friendly...Poor results!

My daughter went to get hers done at the exact location you did and we had amazing results. If you expect the results to be immediate, then you are mistaken. The results get better as the days progress. she had full results after about 2 to 3 days. Plus she avoided the colored foods and drinks as she was told to for the first 48 hours. Maybe that is why hers worked and yours did not.
I'm so surprised to hear you had such a bad experience - I loved my treatment! My fiance and I actually went right before my wedding too and were really pleased with the results. I've used the whitening trays for years and they just weren't doing anything anymore, but BriteSmile really got my teeth white and lasted well after the honeymoon. I thought the price was really affordable, especially considering all the money I'd wasted on over-the-counter whiteners!