Britesmile Made a Big Difference for Me.

A friend posted a picture of me on Facebook from...

a friend posted a picture of me on Facebook from last weekend and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I scheduled an appointment with my dentist that day and really didn't know what treatment I was getting. I figured anything is better then these yellow teeth. So it turns out it was Brite Smile.

WOW what a difference 1 hour and 10 minutes made. I have know idea how many shades I changed but its drastic. I did (3) 20 min. cycles and then another 10 minutes. my teeth are seriously white again...

Ok..but here's what I didn't expect. The procedure should be discussed as a possible torture device for terrorist. Forget water-boarding, lets start Brite-Smiling. We get highly sensitive information that will stop future attacks AND they get beautiful smiles. It's a win-win.

In all seriousness, my teeth look great and yes it's uncomfortable as hell but it's nothing you will feel after they finish. At least not for me.

Dr. Teasdale Advanced Dental Arts NW

I had a similar experience with BriteSmile. I had been complaining to my mother that my teeth just didn't seem as white as they used to be, she told me that one of her friends had recently tried BriteSmile and loved it and that I should try it too if I was feeling so self conscience about my teeth. So I decided to give it a try, it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be, and for the results I think I'd pay more! The staff was super sweet and helpful I felt right at home. I actually fell asleep during the procedure, I was that relaxed! Before I knew it I was strutting home with a new BRITE SMILE!

I have been an avid coffee drinker for as long as I can remember and unfortunately the results of my bad habit can be seen on my teeth. I tried various brands of whitening strips and whitening trays but nothing seemed to work, not to mention all the wasted money. The quick and effective process that BriteSmile offers successfully whitened my teeth in an affordable manner. Currently I am on the fourth month of my BriteSmile treatment and my teeth look as good as new, even with drinking my daily coffee(s)!