Breast Lift After Babies (My Mommy Makeover)

After having my two children my body needed help...

After having my two children my body needed help (don't get me wrong I love my children) but no one tells you the after baby body doesn't always just "bounce" back mine after #2 only drooped!

The best thing I did was meet with Dr. R after doing some research and talking with some friends his name just kept popping up. The visit with him was much better then I expected I wasn't excited to show my post baby body to anyone but my Dr. and his nurse put me at ease and within seconds we were laughing and exchanging stories.

I went forward with my breast surgery soon after and they look amazing. The best thing is I shouldn't have to repeat it ever again and now it's time to move on to the stomach. Thank you Dr.R, I look forward to our next meeting.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Awesome

Keep us posted on the rest of your mommy makeover. How'd it go?
Planned on tummy tuck for my personal December present but was out-voted by the family for vacation and tummy next year! I'm holding them to it!!!!

All right, I'll be watching for updates in '11. :)

It sounds like you are very happy with the results of your surgery. Can you tell me who your doctor is? I'm interested in setting up a consultation. Was you dr. board certified?

all plastic surgeons listed on RealSelf are board certified plastic surgeons (ABPS)

So sorry, I didn't realize there was this Q&A portion...if you have waited, my surgeon was/is & always will be: Dr. Richard P. Rand in Bellevue, WA. In tower next to Overlake Hospital. Good Luck!
Thank you Tom for your speedy response!