350cc Silicone Implants, Under Muscle - Uneven Size

The surgery went great. Not too much pain. My...

The surgery went great. Not too much pain. My breast was starting to look real nice and getting softer, than all of a sudden it seemed like the right one is smaller and higher up than the left.

I had 350cc silicone implants under the muscle, and I am a small petite girl, well, 24 years old. The thing that has me baffled is they started looking this way almost over night. I didnt notice a dramatic difference in appearance until recently. I am alomst 10 months post op.

I am not sure exactley what the problem is with my...

I am not sure exactley what the problem is with my breast augmentation, but the right one appears smaller, and higher. What can I do that doesnt involve another surgery?

Very happy with his work, just have small differences in breast.

I want mine to look like yours!!
Some of the best work I ever seen, lucky you!!! Karieann
I heard that there is a massage to lower the implant it may look different after the drop... ask your doc about it..
I am sorry that you are unhappy with you results.... Such a bummer! Would it be cheaper to travel to SLC to have the same surgeon fix them? Assuming you would trust him to... But also, the PS you currently work for, I'm sure would be professional about a consult and not "blab" it to the entire office. Maybe just the billing person. I hope you find a resolution to your problem. Sorry this happened to you!!!
I think they look great! I'm debating between smooth or round, and high profile or low as I'm not sure what looks most natural.. Everything can always be fixed, does it stink to not get amazing results, ..yes:0/
they look great!!
I was told that I needed to go with a decent size implant because of sagging, it was recommended that I get 350cc silicone. I am afraid that my implant would be sagging. Anyone have any feedback, scheduled for May 18th. Thanks
Thank you for your suggestions. I actually haven't done anything futher to fix this problem. I have been in contact with my plastic surgeon and he told me he would fix it for free except I don't live in utah anymore. That is where I had my surgery at, or else I would have the corrective surgery. Before my surgery, there was no obvisous uneveness.
Good day, Hopefully by now you have had a resolution of your complaint to your satisfaction. I would say that without seeing your preoperative photographs, it is difficult to know whether this was expected or not; certainly there is the risk of unevenness with any operation. Also, the frontal photograph you've included is taken from a little too high a vantage point - more straight on would show the position better. Overall, my best advice is to be sure that you are communicating well with your plastic surgeon, and if you are not, then consider seeking a second opinion from a reputable board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Best of luck, Brian K. Brzowski, MD, FACS Ogden, UT
Oh my god! Apart the little difference they look absolutely greaaaaaat! i am 20 years old and i have the uglyest breasts in history.i have lost lots of weight and my breasts are very ugly and saggy and the right one is much bigger than the other.i wanna have plastic surgery but im a little worried..but seeing this, makes me do it even more.Your breasts are AMAZING!
Thank you so much. Its amazing the things us woman do to have better breast huh? lol. Even if they arent perfect after, still better than before. Sounds like you would benefit greatly from having a procedure. Find a good surgeon, and get it done. I dont regret it at all.
I think they look real nice. ultimately its up to you to fix them but i think they look sweet.
I had to look really hard to notice it, but I do see what you are saying. I have considered implants and didn't know this could happen, thanks so much for sharing. P.S. They look super.
It does bother me! I mean, I know it was elective surgery, I knew there was risk's... but this I think could have been avoided. I'm just so upset about it.
That would bother me, too!
I think your breasts look really nice. Yeah, there may be some difference but I'd be happy to look at those on a woman. Don't let it bother you.
Thank you! That made my day! :)
Dr Born is right. I had the same thing happen to me. I have just had a revision(2 days ago), where the surgeon dropped the crease lower on the side that was too high. So far the results are amazing!
how much did it cost you? Im not living in the same state I had the surgery at, so I cant go to the same surgeon, I'll have to get another one. I work for a plastic surgeon actually, but dont really want to go to him for advice, then the whole office will no my diliema and its is already embarassing enough you know?
What kind of implants did you have (tear-drop shape), specifics? Do you have any pre-operation photos? Were you originally an A cup?
They were high profile smooth implants, as far as I know. My surgeon never did give me my implant info so I really dont know what he put in honestly. I am going to call and try to get this info though. I didnt take any preop pics, I wish I had of! My breast before the implants were the same size and shape so... and yea, I was very flat chested before surgery...
Dear Unhappy Patient, before your surgery you may have had some difference in size and shape of your breasts. The left implant is sitting lower relative the nipple and lower that the implant on the right- resulting in the left nipple pointing up. The right Breast implant is sitting a little too high. To correct this the pockets need to be adjusted so that there is more symmetry- This involves surgery....
Thats so disapointing, I was hoping it was bc my right one just hasnt dropped yet :( I didnt noticed the diference until a month ago.. thats what is weird to me?