Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift W/ Implants!!love It!!

Went for a consultation last yr in june 2008...was...

went for a consultation last yr in june 2008...was only going to do tummy tuck, when i finally got all the money i needed (thank u mom) i went w/ a boob job...best idea ever! i feel like i look 1000000% better!

dr was absolutley awsome, i was soo comfortable w/ him from the very first visit! i went back june 2009 for another consulation, surgery schedules aug.12 09.. went home same night, had one drain and a pain pump, more sick to my stomach than i was in pain! my boobs hurt more than my belly did honestly!! i was up and soo much better after 3 days. great after one week not as bad as i thought and not as bad as the dr said it would be. drain was in 9 days hated that but it did not hurt whn they took it out! i love the drs staff..i love wht they did for me...

ill post more pics as i heal!

Hello, I am thinking of going to Dr. Sorokin. I found your comment searching for reviews. Your tummy photos look pretty good. How are you now? can you post more recent photos? I would love to see how you look now. also, would love to know about your entire experience.
yup...me too, boobies killed me but not tummy. had eyes done too. i am 26 days post op. you look fab. enjoy your new parts :)
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

absolutey great at what he does! best personality! very awsome!