700cc Implants and Partial Lollipop Lift

I got 700cc silicone gel implants and a partial...

I got 700cc silicone gel implants and a partial ("loli-pop") lift 2 months ago (it was a primary augmentation). I am unhappy with the lift because my breasts still sag (though not as bad as they did prior to the surgery).

I want to wear an underwire to push them up, but my doctor told me that I could never wear underwires again because they rub against the implant and damage them. Can you give me any advice?

I want to wear an underwire to push them up, but my doctor told me that I could never wear underwires again because they rub against the implant and damage them. I live in Phoenix where it is hot all of the time. I want to wear tubes and tanks like I did before the surgery, but I can't find a good strapless bra (if the bra has underwires I have to cut them out, so this does not provide much support). I have been wearing the clear straps but they are noticible and I don't like them. Can anyone recommend a good strapless bra?

Doesn't answer questions or explain all the risks. Did a pretty mediocre job on my breasts.

I'm wondering if your Dr.'s last name started with an S?
I've had implants for over 20 years and have worn many underwire bras (Gotta love Victoria's Secret). I thought the underwire ban was a myth. But I don't know for sure regarding size/type of implant, etc. Any medical personnel out there?