Had Silicone Implants Moved from over Muscle to Under Muscle After Contracture

I had silicone implants 18 months ago over the...

I had silicone implants 18 months ago over the muscle. It was a good choice for me however I developed a contracture in my left breast that would not go away and it was painful.

Last week I had them put under the muscle and had a breast lift as well. The left breast has started to drop and the swelling subside but the right breast is still high, hard and very uncomfortable. I have noticed some bruising under the breast at the incision sight that has appeared since the surgery. Should I be concerned? I have an appt in 3 days with my Dr.

Should I be concerned? I have an appt in 3 days with my Dr.

I have the same problem like you and i did the second surgery on the 18 of this month so far everything looks and fell good but i also taking NEPRINOL AFD my doctor ask me to check on this supplements to help whit the encapsulation of the breast, it 's very expensive but it's worth every penny to prevent it to happen again.

they are very careful and concerned. This is my second surgery with them and I have recommended several others that have been completly satisfied.