Breast Implants to Recover Fullness - a Huge Mistake; How Soon Can I Have Them Explanted?

I had breast augmentation to recover the fullness...

I had breast augmentation to recover the fullness that breast feeding along with age; now that its over I feel like I made a bad decision and I want the implants removed.

Just wondering if there is a time frame before the implants perhaps adhere to the chest wall? thanks

I recently had breast implants and have now realized that this is a huge mistake; how soon can I have them explanted? thanks

I'm curious too. After adjusting to my implants in 2009 my adjustment fell apart! Some time that winter I saw a picture of myself and HATED what I looked like with these huge knockers. I have never been comfortable with them again. I lost weight since then; I'm 5'2", 102 lbs. with 500cc hi-profile implants. I feel like a freak. Because I'm in my 60's I know my skin has no elasticity, so removing them is out of the question. I talked with the surgeon recently and will possibly exchange them for a 400cc low-profile.
I realize this is an old post, but I'm curious. What did you decide to do?
I agree, it's kind of soon to make the decision. There is DEFINITELY an adjustment period! I began to hate mine almost immediately, and I couldn't find bras to fit which was very upsetting. After 5 months I'm happy with them except for an occasional relapse when some article of clothing doesn't fit right!

There is nothing stopping you from having them removed immediately, but some doctors are hesitant to do it right away, for two reasons:

1 - There is an emotional adjustment period with implants, and they want to make sure removing them is what you really want.

2 - Healing. If you're still recovering from the implant surgery, they might be hesitant to compromise the tissues by going back in right away.

This related thread explains things a bit further: When is it safe to have breast implants removed?

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.