Breast Aug 10 Years Ago, I Have Since Had 2 Kids

I had a good experience with my breat aug. My...

I had a good experience with my breat aug. My doctor was great and the pain was not that bad at all. I just want my left breast to look normal again but will not be able to afford a new surgery without an insurance claim to mentor to pay for my new implants!

Hello, I have a 10 year old breast augmentation. I have since had 2 kids and successfully breast fed both. I was about 130 lbs. when I had the surgery and am now 118 lbs. and I work out quite a bit. My left breast has become extremely ripply, it looks as if there may be a leak in the implant. I saw my surgeon and he told me to apply pressure to the implant to see if it would deflate any more. Well it hasn't. Is it possible for it to have had a slow leak but sealed back up on its own? It is also bumpy and feels like there are air pockets in the implant. The one on the right is fine, smooth no ripples at all. I am wanting to know if the implant itself may be bad so I can file a claim with mentor and perhaps have the implants replaced at no cost due to their lifetime warranty they carry. Thank you for your time!