Small Waist, Curvy Bottom - Wanted to Balance with a Bigger Chest

I had breast implant augmentation 6 months ago....

I had breast implant augmentation 6 months ago. Having a very small waist (23.5 in) and a curvy bottom, I wanted a bigger chest area to make my body proportionate.

Six months ago I would have never imagine I would be entering the world of exotic dancing so when I had my B.A I didnt take this into consideration. Fast forward six months later I get laid off and here I am:One of the countless professional women who are now part of this field. I love my new job but my only concern is that my implant will rupture because I use my muscles to do pole tricks ,in particularly my right breast( i am right handed). I am noticing a difference in the shape of it and after a good show it starts hurting and I also notice that it has more of saggy look. i am so worried and wonder if in the long run my new profession will create complications.Thank you for your responses.
Vishal Kappor

He pays attention to what you want, his prices are reasonable, and he is open to criticism( you will not be afraid to voice your opinion with him)

It is most likely not realted wto your work, but the size of the implants and your body normaly accomodating to the implants.