Needed Two Revisions but Finally Got It Right with Under Muscle Implants

What a great site for answers and looking for the...

What a great site for answers and looking for the most experience and competent surgeon.

My Dr.not only fits this description he was an exceptional listener to All of my concerns. I met him when my girlfriend and I went to his office for laser resurfacing which also turn out amazing.

I have been leery for years of PS's as I have had two breast augmentation surgeries and was not pleased with either one. The first one over 25 years ago and the second one just 15 years ago. I had both done over the muscle. As of late my left breast was experiencing capsular contraction. Dr. S told me I didn't have to live like this and we scheduled the exchange of implants (saline to silcone), and placing them under the muscle.

The day of the operation I had no anxiety as I felt I had done all my research, check out the qualifications of my surgeon and had also talk to the anesthesiologist. After veiwing this site, I can't agree more with others who wrote how important it is to research and find the best doctor for your specific needs.

My operation was a complete sucess. For the first time in a very Long time I am Absolutely thrilled with the results!!! And so is my husband. I only wished I had met Dr. S and his caring staff years ago. And I am 50 with beautiful breasts!!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in