The Best Breast Augmentation One Could Hope for

Here are the pros: I have beautiful breasts that I...

Here are the pros: I have beautiful breasts that I enjoy, my husband enjoys, and the world frankly enjoys! Trust me, I can tell. Not too big, not too small. And they look 100% natural.

I did my augmentation because I had two children and nursed each for over one year. The end results were loose skin and virtually deflated breast. I felt embarrassed to while making love with my husband, jealous of my peers who had fuller, perkier breasts, and I wanted a little something to fill a bra with. Now, I don't even wear a bra most of the time. Which helps make them look more natural... but when I do, boy of boy do they look great. I owe all of this to the service and trustworthiness of my doctor!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is so patient and professional. He wants to help you find your best self and he listens to your needs time and time again, until you develop a plan that feels right overall. His assistant is charming and compassionate. It is a very private environment and he is to be trusted to the fullest extent of a doctor/ patient trusting relationship.