Should Have Done It Years Ago!

I've wanted breast implants for years, during the...

I've wanted breast implants for years, during the development years it just never happened to me and I've never liked how certain clothing and bathing suits fit. I figured I'd wait until I was done having children so at 43 and having breast fed all four of my kids I decided to give myself a gift (breast feeding literally sucks the life out of breasts! I'd do it again though!)

Had the surgery done about 5 weeks ago and I'm feeling fabulous! The recovery wasn't too bad, the first and second day were painful but after that each day got better and better! Breasts are even aerolas are not (genetics I suppose, did not want more scarring to fix) I just wish I would have done it years ago but hey... better late then never!

Dr. Charles Stewart MD

He is board certified and has plenty of years experience under his belt, has done several of my friends and they are all extremely satisfied.

You look great, can I ask how many cc's you got and what kind of implant you went with?
You look Great!!! :)
You look GREAT can't even tell you have children! AMAZING!
What was wrong w/ your natural breasts??? They looked great...especially for having breastfed! I think if it makes you happy...then great-however, you looked fabulous before BA.
Ah thanks! My husband agrees with you :) I did it for myself- tired of wearing padded bras! I feel very proportionate now, the pics look bigger then they are now (swelling has gone down a lot) I went from an A to a C cup. My PS knew exactly what I wanted which was 'natural' looking- I hope that was achieved.
I agree. I wish my deflated boobs looked that good. LOL