Rupture Girl

I love my breast implants but the right one keeps...

I love my breast implants but the right one keeps rupturing. I had a size A and went to a C and they are perfect.

I had my initial surgery in February. Since then I have ruptured the right breast implant two times. Once in May paddling out on a surf board and again in July while wakeboarding.

Neither of these was due to impact but my arms were moving. I was wondering if there was an underlying issue with my body such as a bone spur or an issue with my pectoralis muscle tendons that could cause a rupture. I am afraid this will keep happening and I don't want to have a surgery every few months. Has this ever happened?

I was wondering if there was an underlying issue with my body such as a bone spur or an issue with my pectoralis muscle tendons that could cause a breast implant rupture. I am afraid this will keep happening and I don't want to have a surgery every few months. Has this ever happened?

Did a perfect job (with the exception of the rupture which was not his fault) but once he did the surgery he did not call me back when I had questions, even after the rupture happened.