Rupture Girl

I love my breast implants but the right one keeps...

I love my breast implants but the right one keeps rupturing. I had a size A and went to a C and they are perfect.

I had my initial surgery in February. Since then I have ruptured the right breast implant two times. Once in May paddling out on a surf board and again in July while wakeboarding.

Neither of these was due to impact but my arms were moving. I was wondering if there was an underlying issue with my body such as a bone spur or an issue with my pectoralis muscle tendons that could cause a rupture. I am afraid this will keep happening and I don't want to have a surgery every few months. Has this ever happened?

I was wondering if there was an underlying issue with my body such as a bone spur or an issue with my pectoralis muscle tendons that could cause a breast implant rupture. I am afraid this will keep happening and I don't want to have a surgery every few months. Has this ever happened?
I realize these posts were made several years ago - has anyone gotten an answer? I am on my 3rd set of saline implants and today my right one ruptured AGAIN. It is always on the right side; 2 of the 3 times mine ruptured, I woke up & noticed it. So no crazy trauma or exercise before it happened. Does anyone have saline & switched to silicone? If so, any problems with silicone rupturing??
Try the Gummy Bears, they are a Cohesive Gel and don't rupture or leak as they are a soft solid
Just wondering if they ever figured it out. My first pair lasted almost 3 years and my right breast deflated and had surgery in May. Well less than 5 months here I am in the same situation. I have friends that have had theirs for 10 years with no issues and I am just so frustrated. I lost 3 weeks of work last surgery and just started a new job and can't afford to continue this pattern and debated on actually removing them. My doctor suggested silicon but it can leak also.

Did a perfect job (with the exception of the rupture which was not his fault) but once he did the surgery he did not call me back when I had questions, even after the rupture happened.