Recurrent Opening of Surgical Wound Post Breast Augmentation

I has saline implants placed under the muscles in...

I has saline implants placed under the muscles in Feb. The implants were not as soft as I thought they would be. I went back to my plastic surgeon and had him replace them with silicone in early Aug of the same year.

Pros: I got bigger boobs, the silicone are much softer than the saline even under the muscle. My clothes already fit better.

Cons: I have been out of commission for 2 months. Sleeping is very difficult as I have a hard time on my back. I have not been able to exercise and am fattening up like a Thanksgiving turkey!

The incision under my right breast opened up after 6 days. I went to see him immediately, he flushed it out and stitched it up on the outside. 2 weeks later I returned to have the stitches removed and as soon as the stitches were removed, about 1.5 inches ( 1/3rd of the line) of the suture line opened up.!! So he cleaned the area and restitched me up again. This time I am wearing a surgical bra 24 hours a day. It's been 1 week. IThe site has steri-strips, small gauze and a large clear tegra-derm to seal it up. Do you think this needs air to heal? Is there something I am doing wrong or are there any supplements I can take to help myself heal? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I've been on 2 different courses of antibiotics and so far no signs of infection. And I'm not on any topical or oral steroids.

very concerned

I'm truly sorry you had to go through that. I hope all is well now and that you're healed and enjoying your new breasts.