Recent Breast Aug Patient... Pleased So Far

Had my surgery yesterday and so far so good. Not...

Had my surgery yesterday and so far so good. Not much discomfort. I was anticipating a lot of pain but it's more like a very sore muscle. If I'm sitting still I'm totally comfortable. Using my arms to get in/out of chairs or bed is uncomfortable but not painful. I stopped taking pain meds this morning because I reeeally don't want to be constipated (been there before after c-section #1) and like I said...not really necessary. I switched to Tylenol.

As for how I look 1 day post-op, the implants are high and tight. I hope to see them drop by next week. I went with a smallish size compared to most boob jobs I read/hear about because I just wanted to get back to my pre-baby boob size. Right now I think I'm a very full B and I expect to shrink a little as they settle. I'd be happy with that!

Rockville Plastic Surgeon

I met with several surgeons and I really liked two of them. Dr. Y was about my age and very professional. I felt very comfortable with him. The price was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I talked him into a discount. I felt like I was in very good hands.