Recent Upgrade Implants 325cc to 550cc - Unhappy with Results, Considering 3rd Surgery

I just had my 325cc saline implants replaced with...

I just had my 325cc saline implants replaced with 550cc silicone implants about 4 days ago. Prior to the surgery, I had extreme rippling due to dramatic weight loss. As a result, I have nearly no fatty tissue in the breast area.

I wanted larger breasts and had 325cc saline implants. I upgraded to a larger size of 550cc and went with the silicone type of implant. I love the larger look in size but am slightly unhappy of the rippling I have as a result of the larger implant.

Updated on Sep 21, 2009
For increased bust size - overall appearance. I recently lost about 30 pounds and my saline implants were about 9 years+ old. I had a lot of rippling due to weight loss and very thin tissue. I still have rippling present even with the recent upgrade to a larger size and type.

I recently had replacement implants to 550CC - silicone. I really was expecting to look larger than the result. I am considering having a 3rd surgery in a few months increasing the size to 700 or 750CC. I am only 5'2" and about 108 lbs. Does anyone who is my body type have any suggestions and/or comments? Thank you for your input.

Now with the 550cc implants, I still have rippling on the side of my right breast. Is this common with people with thin skin? Did I choose a implant size too large? I am 5'2" and 108 lbs. My doctor did say I have a very narrow chest wall. I now have 550cc Mentor High Profile Silicone implants. Just a thought, If I would have gone larger than 550cc, would I have had complications? Thank you in advance for your response.