Ripples S/p Mentor Memory Gel Implants Moderate Plus Profile (4th Surgery in 7 Years)

I am 36 y/o, 117lb, 5'8 female. My natural size...

I am 36 y/o, 117lb, 5'8 female. My natural size was 34A.

I replaced my saline implants (420cc on Left and 440cc on Right) with Mentor Memory Gel implants, Moderate plus profile (425 -Left and 450-Right).

I had ripples on my cleavage with saline implants, more on Right side ( they didn't show up till one month later s/p surgery when edema subsided). I thought silicone gel will eliminate them. It's one day after my surgery and I see a lot of ripples on my right side at my cleavage.

The fact that I still have ripples after such a drastic procedure is really kiling me. Overall its my 4th breast enchancement in 7yrs. First two were done by Beverly Hills doctor which resulted in capsular contracture and severe assymetry even after his revision. I thought this surgery would really help me to eliminate all the problems at least for some time. I was wrong. Please help me with an advice.

Is there a possibility of the ripples getting better once the edema subsides and the implant settles?

Great attention and care