Not Happy with New Implants and Now Worried About Rupture

Honestly,I am not happy with my new implanted...

Honestly,I am not happy with my new implanted breasts. I was supposed to get 325cc however,during my surgery, my Dr. decided to go with 300cc. He told me this after the surgery. I was very angry of course. He said that the 325cc would require a larger incision....

It has been over three months now and my breasts look smaller. I am very dissapointed.. I do not reccomend my surgeon to anyone. He supposedly has over 20 years of experience???. He should have known better.

I am freaking out. I think I may have raptured one of my implants. I was elbowed by someone on my left breast. It has been over a week since this happened and I still feel some discomfort. I don't know what to do. Please advise.

I don't think your implant would rupture from being elbowed in the chest?
You are lucky someway. with every revision PS would have to put bigger implants unless you want scars from lift. i requested NATURAL result and said i want no more than 300cc. i woke up with 400cc high profile which is what i never wanted. My dear Dr. Richard Bensimon from Portland "pearl"women center is just a joke with his 20+ years of experience. what i learned that it says really nothing. Beside he destroyed my pectoral muscles and now i have to pay 12000 to have it fixed.
How was your pectoral muscle damaged?

I am not satisfied with the size of my implants. They look too small.