Surgery Was 7 Years Ago - One Implant Suddenly Feeling Very Soft

Pros: Everything went smooth and implants feel...

Pros: Everything went smooth and implants feel fine.

Cons: More painful and longer healing time than I was told. I would have liked to take more time off work to recover.

I had implants put in about seven years ago. Over the past several weeks I have noticed that my left one (I'm left-handed) feels extremely soft. I can barely feel the implant. the right side, the implant feeling is still very noticable. Both breasts are the same size and shape. I have no pain or other problems.

Also, I had a breast lump removed (turned out not cancerous) and they said that rupturing the implant was a risk so it's very possible I have a leak but they still look the same! The removal was about six months ago.

I'm afraid I have a leak - is that possible even though the breast still looks the same?

I would say go back to the surgeon and get it checked out. I just went for the same reason but my left implant looks smaller..It's a defective leaky implant
I have saline.
Do you have saline or silicone implants?

I felt very rushed through the whole process, the doctor and nurse didn't have time to answer my questions and when he was in the examination room (consultations) with me he kept answering his cell phone.