Not Sure About my Implants

I had medium sized breasts and requested a lift...

I had medium sized breasts and requested a lift with 200 cc implants. Doctor did not do lift and thought implants would do the trick.

I am regretting my decision. I wish I had done a lift only and skipped the implant. I feel trapped in "them" and feel like something foreign sitting on my chest. My ultimate look would have been the "perky" breasts (size b) that I had, with just a lift. I do not fault my doctor, she felt she had achieved the look I was desiring without further scarring.

I am scheduled to go back for the lift portion next week. I am seriously considering removing the implant. Should I give it more time?

She did what I asked her to do and quite nicely. I am unsure about my own decision

wow that really sucks because i was planningt o get mines done next year in silverspring but i guess i will most def. not go to her, i will through a guy docter because i feel like they know what they are really doing. n wow 8,000 the higest that my friends ever paid for breast implants was around 6,000.