Nerve Pain Following Breast Augmentation (Silicone Implants to Correct Asymmetry)

I had breast augmentation to correct breast...

I had breast augmentation to correct breast asymmetry. My right breast was smaller adn i was told i have a condition called Anterior Thoracic Hypoplasia. I had 240cc in my left breast and 280 in my right. Inframammary fold, sub-muscular position, tear drop silicone implants with texture, both with moderate profile. Happy with teh result but i'm experiencing sharp pain in my right breast near the drain site.

After examination the PS said it's likely nerve pain that should fade with time and there's no sign of infection. I see him again in 2 weeks. The pain is excruciating and comes/goes depending on how i move. Is this common? he said its likely the result of my right breast being stretched more than my left due to the larger implant...and the nerve being stretched. Any advice?

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.