My Implants Are Very Soft After 6 Years, I Am Right Back Where I Started Before I Got Them Done.

I have enjoyed having my breasts done, gave me...

I have enjoyed having my breasts done, gave me lots of self confidence. I have scoliosis and by getting implants it took away from people staring at my back. After breasfeeding I was left with no chest. I was going on holidays to South Africa and all I wanted was to finally wear a bikini without hiding myself (all I needed to hide was my back,wore light summer shrugs)

Now after 6 years my implants look like they are vanishing, I am working out in the gym and it seems my chest has shrunk and my implants are very very very soft, my chest is right back were I started before I got my chest done.

Why do silicon implants literally shrink after 5-6 years, mine has gone so small and very very soft, you would swear I never ever got a boob job, I am very very unhappy with this.
Dear seeking help ! I had silicone breast implants and when they got really soft , they were broken . I started having strange problems , so I went to the doctor and to several plastic surgeons and they told me that they were not broken . I had them removed anyway because these terrible symptoms started happening and as it turned out it was the implants that were broken and all worn out . I have been ill now for over 15 years with this leakage in my body . I would suggest taking them out as soon as possible . Salamander Very poisonous!
Have you had a scan done recently to make sure they aren't leaking? :-/
Advanced Cosmetic Surgery