Saline Implants 4 Yrs Ago - Lately my Implant Feels Like It is Pulling

I had saline implants placed under the muscle four...

I had saline implants placed under the muscle four years ago. I never had a problem until now. I did in NYC and I love my doctor.

I had a mammography and ultrasound around 6 weeks ago. About a week after I felt a pain in my left breast it went away. A few days later I felt a pulling on my left breast. Ever since the mammography and ultrasound it has not been right.

I went to the plastic surgeon who did my implants and he said the left breast looked swollen and said it could be inflamed. He gave me Celebrex to take for about 15 days 200mg (one pill per day). I finally started to feel better on Saturday. I still beel a little pulling but it is not as bad as it was. I fnished the Celebrex yesterday. The pulling is odd.

my implant feels like it is pulling - what could be causing this and how can I fix it?
Hello I am also considering surgery and would appreciate any information you could provide; the coctors name and pictures if possible. It sounds like you are very happy and I woudl like to have a good experience. It is scary and I am uncertain on the doctor to choose when there are litteraly thousands to choose from. Respectfully, Tricia West Islip, NY
who was your doctor? (I'm thinking about getting it done... would appreciate recommendations)

I had not a problem. He was excellent!