4 Days, Worried my Implants Are Too Small

I did it to even out my breasts and make them...

I did it to even out my breasts and make them larger. I wanted to really fill out my clothes in the top area without using padded bras.

Its been four days since my breast augmentation and I feel like they are too small. I went with 450 and 500cc but even with swelling they look like a b/c cup. Is it because the muscle is too tight? I did they submuclularly but this is WITH swelling, so when the swelling goes down, will I be a B cup?
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

My dr was awkward and unfriendly, his staff was very nice though. He only spent a couple of minutes with me each time I visited and then rushed out the door.

I'm 5 days post op and I too feel like I went too small! I got 420 under the muscles I'm originally a 34a idk wat I am now but I doubt I'll be a full cup... I'm very stress out and having lot of pressure and tightness.. my mornings are the worst ever! I hate waking up to feeling like Ima explode and having to slowly roll off or find a way to get off the bed due to tightness. Then the hard to breath part on top of everything else too. I know I'm slowly healing or maybe I'm slowly just getting use to being tight. Can't wait to be normal again HOPEFULLY.
i agree with you. dr. gottlieb wasn't the friendliest and when i went for my consultation he seemed like he was in a rush and was in and out quick. not sure if first impression was good or not.
hi hun im 5 days post op - surley your surgoen should have let you know roughly what size this implant would give you - my surgeon wasw brief tho like you say in and out cattle market springs to mind. anyway good luck hope things work out!
Be patient, follow up with you Dr and express your concerns to him. Most plastic surgeons want to make you happy.