Breast Implants Need to Be Regularly Massaged

I had surgery 2 weeks ago. I'm 160 cm tall and...

I had surgery 2 weeks ago. I'm 160 cm tall and weigh 45kg's but quite a small frame. I had 250cc in my left breast and 300cc's in my right using silicon gel. I was a very small A cup and now currently a C.

I was always very confident with my body however when i was naked i felt looked a 10 year old girl. I'm almost 30 and wanted to look more like a woman.

I heard that the implant can turn into rocks if you don't massage them everyday however hearing conflicting procedures on how to massage.

Is there a particular way I should be massaging my breast implants? Also how can i reduce the incision scar? I'm been taking Vit.E and applying Mederma(R) on the scar... drinking 2 glasses of water for every cup of coffee i drink as I've been told this constricts the blood vessels therefore reducing the healing process. Is there anything i should eat/avoid? Also heard that Omulex treatments on the scar help.. it's a LED light.

Hi, Im from Australia and looking arund for a sugeon that is under $15,000! It says you paid $6,000? Where did u go? Cheers!
Dr Bruce Fox in Melb charges $11,715
Consult with your plastic surgeon first but if you are interested here is link to a breast implant displacement exercise program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwNdV66ZGxY