Had Perfect Boobs Before Now Look What I Have - Dallas

I had PERFECT lil perky 32b cup breast before my...

I had PERFECT lil perky 32b cup breast before my augmentation. It was kinda a impulsive decision to get the implants... went to my surgeon and he suggested I go to a 420cc. I told him NO WAY i wanted to look natural and opted for 350cc.

WHen I woke up from surgery I was anxious to peek at my new additions... I got home and opened my surgery bra to see my left boob HUGE and LOW... and my right boob SMALL and HIGH Doc said it was swelling and everything would even out over time.

I waited a year and a half (with severe pain in my left boob when I bent over or it was touched and a burning nerve pain) So I decided it was time to go back and at least try to address the on going pain. WHen I awoke from my capsulorrhaphy procedure to correct his screw up and take out some CC's from my lower larger breast and tack it back up into place I was in SEVERE PAIN. And have been having major nerve damage pain ever since. Burning, Sleepless nights. Can't sleep on my stomache... which I have for 23 years of my life...

Well... not much has changed and I am still in severe pain all the time. This has affected my life, my finances, and my relationship because I don't feel sexy naked AT all... When I was flat I felt sexy cause at least i was proportionate and could be confident in certain tops and bikini's.

Now I'm guessing I am gonna have to undergo ANOTHER operation to correct my now twice f**ked up Boob Job by (THE BEST BREAST DOC IN TOWN) Worst decision I have ever made and I would do anything to have my cute lil boobies before and my $7000 back. (ahhh wishful thinking) I just hope I can get rid of the severe pain my left breast. =(

Just don't do it! Unless your boobs are jacked up to begin with... because mine have been ruined!!

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm looking to do BA in Dallas and if you don't mind me asking, would like to know who your PS was... I'm already really scared for complications and would appreciate it if you could share the name of the doctor. but most importantly, I hope whoever your PS was, they did everything he could to help you with your condition!
I would love to have your results. Things could have gone a whole lot worse. Chin up, I think you look fine!
Hi...I am also in Houston, and worried I might be going to the same doctor...would you mind emailing me as well the name?

can you tell me who did yours? im in houston and need a revision and do not wanna go to him.

Im considering a DR in your area. Can you please tell me who yours was? I feel so badly for you and what you are going through. I hope you have reached a happy place by now!... ?
Stop hurting yourselves with costly and painfull operations and rather spend those bucks on sexy outfit which will do much better attracting guys then slightly bigger breasts. In the end, if the guys turns you down because of your breast size you will be better of without him anyway. A honest male opinion.
Seriously? Nearly 99% of the women here are getting implants for themselves, NOT for a man and it has nothing to do with a man. Take your shallow thinking elsewhere.
I am going through the EXACT same story now.... I have my 6 month check on Monday. I am quite anxious to hear his thoughts on revision! I wish you the best
do you mind me asking who your doctor was. you can e-mail me i hope you've made some progress in resolving the situation... i can definitely relate to that feeling of being almost taken advantage of and messing up something that was actually a good thing.
Hello, FB! Im curious.. did Oldschool ever email you on who her plastic surg. was that she was so unhappy with? Thanks
Wow I am so sorry to see/hear this. I just had BA a week ago and I'm in a ridiculous amount of pain. :( Are you going to get a revision surgery? The nipple is so high up. I wish I didn't undergo the surgery either, as I had perky B cups before and everyone thought they were great, I feel like I've gotten greedy and pray every night.
I can't understand, after such a terrible and ongoing nightmare, your satisfaction is listed as "fair". Must take a lot to upset you. Time to get a lawyer who'll go pro-bono. Good luck hunni, I'm sorry this happened to you.
So sorry to read about your experience. Your story is one of the horrors that can happen when undergoing BA surgery. I have read a lot about the complications that you can have and even more awful BA stories in various web sites. So I did plenty of research before finally getting my BA surgery last week, which is good so far. (Keeping fingers crossed.) I have NOT read about women in your case too often: you had "perfect" breasts before and just wanted to go a bit bigger. And the outcome from BA was horrendous with the ongoing pain and loss of self-confidence. Usually women who have nice looking breasts to begin with, end up with fantastic BA results. My condolences on the mess the BA surgery has made of your life. Did your surgeon offer to do revision surgeries for free? Which incision did he use to do the pocket for the implants? What were his suggestions and advice besides the waiting out part? He ought to know his reputation is on the line. Since the surgeon didn't do a good job, I don't blame you for looking for some other surgeon. Best wishes on that. Have you read The Best Breast book by Dr. John Tebbetts? He is a PS in Dallas. He has a great reputation and started the 24 hour recovery method of BA surgeries. I am in no way affiliated with him (if you are wondering). It's just that if I lived in Texas instead of the San Diego area, I would've consulted with Dr. Tebbetts. I don't know if I could have afforded his services though. These 24 hour recovery techniques are a bit on the costly side, as I know of one PS practicing this method in the Los Angeles area. But he charges more than $8000 for first time BA surgeries. I had to regrettably cross him off my list of possible surgeons. My recovery is the long 4-6 weeks road, and I have 3 kids that need my help. So things are not pretty here right now. Hopefully I'll recover quickly and not have awful complications. Regards, Mandy