5'4", Slim, Wanted to Be Larger but Natural

PANICKING:- I am 5'4'' very slim and had very...

PANICKING:- I am 5'4'' very slim and had very small breasts (even a A cup bra was too big for me). I wanted to be larger but natural but I was on a budget. So I went abroad on suggestion of a friend who had had success.

The enlargement op took place in a top Asian hospital yesterady - I agreed with most experienced surgeon at hospital to use McGhan/Allergan round moderate textured profile cohesive silcone gel 200g dual plane (2/3 under pectoral) entry under arm (I had initially wanted smooth but he suggested textured I agreed to this and we agreed on everything else as the most apropriate for a safe long lasting and natural look - I hoped to become B cup)

All went ok until after the Op and I was shown implant info/tags which state implants to be as ageed by Allergan BUT: CUI brand, LOW PROFILE NOT MODERATE PROFILE AND RESPONSIVE SILICONE GEL. The refernece details are: CUI CE 0459 ALLERGAN MLP REF MLP-200(200g) MICROCELL 10.4/3.4 LOT 1624273 CULIMPLANTS)

I feel shocked, cheated and scared. Have I been given an economy brand? Is it safe? Is responsive gel less safe than the cohesive gel that I had agreed? It turns out as I understand CUI dont even offer a moderate profile just high and low so will I look too flat?

The hospital and doctor have said they will replace them if I am not happy - but is such a process practical and safe having just had the op? Should I wait and see? Or do I now have something inside me more likely to leak.

why would any doctor agree one thing then put in something different without consultation