My Dr. Kicks Butt

On April 2, 2009. I had a breast augmentation. I...

On April 2, 2009. I had a breast augmentation. I was a big A, (that sounds funny,like an a is big) anyway. My initial consultation he spent a considerable amount of time with me, but right off the bat I felt trust. Which is rare for me because I trust no one.

I am 5 foot 10 and about 150. So not huge, but definetly not small. I have always wanted implants, and my tax return finally allowed it to happen. We talked for a while, and i was so comfortable with him (he has done over 20,000 surgeries, and started in the late 60's) he can perform any kind. I just looked at him and told him I wanted to be proportionate to big. He ended up picking out for me Mentors high profile.

I am still a little swollen but my left breast is 550 cc and my right 500. (they were disproportionate to begin with). The left still is a little high, but when I went and saw him a few days ago, he said that if it doesnt correct itself in the next couple months (its still too early to tell) then he would do a small revision and just drop the left implant just a tiny bit. for guess how much. FREE. He is the best doctor/surgeon, I have ever encountered, and I reccomend his practice, hands down.

It was well worth the money. and even though 550 seems like a lot. For my height and built they look great. I let him pick the size he thought best, and he did them perfectly poportioned to my body.

WELL WORTH IT. GO TO DR. M, he knows his stuff. Thanks
Brooke (a very satisfied client)

Ogden Plastic Surgeon

The office is fairly small, but very professional.