Multiple Problems with Breasts (Incl. Cap. Contracture) - Thinking About a Redo

I had an augmentation 7 months (silicone under)...

I had an augmentation 7 months (silicone under) ago and have recently developed a cap. contracture. I have undergone ultrasound treatments (w/out success) and attempted to take singular but was only able to for 1 1/2 months due to side effects.

The reason I had the augmentation was to achieve the volume and symmetry that I lost while breast feeding my two little ones. I was either pregnant or nursing for 3 years and it turned my C cups into flat droopy A's.

Yes, I got them full again, but I haven't been the "OVER THE MOON" excited that I should be because of all of the issues.

I am now thinking about a redo but have reservations about going with the same dr since there are other issues with the other breast. The one without the contracture is 1) about 1/4 inch higher, 2) about 40% numb and 3) has a crease almost parallel with my cleavage that my doctor says is probably the muscle tightening and pressing down on the implant. Well wasn't that her job to loosen the muscle sufficiently AND is that why it is numb there?

Two many issues afterward