Had Bilateral Mastopexy with Mentor Textured Saline Implants

I had a bilateral mastopexy (anchor cut) with...

I had a bilateral mastopexy (anchor cut) with mentor textured saline implants under the muscle about 13 years ago. The results were great. I've had a lifted full appearance ever since.

Now at age 44, gravity is taking its tool. The implants haven't moved but the skin has started to fold at the armpits and headlights are shining too low:) Additionally, even though instered under the muscle, the rippling has gotten worse (when bending over - it's *very* noticable).

After learning about the approval of cohesive silicone implants and their natural feel and look I've been considering taking the plunge one final time. Any opinions/testimonies from doctors or patients would be appreciated.

Changing out saline implants for cohesive silcone. Will the results be worth going under the knife again? Can I expect a refreshed satisfaction - in feel (softer and natural) and appearance (less ripples) for another 10-15 years if I replaced the saline with cohesive silicone implants?

I realize at my age...I need to either settle or make a decision so that's why I'm in research mode:)

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.