27 Years Old, 5'3, 145lb, 500cc Implants - Capsular Contracture Twice

27 years old, 5'3, 145lb. 10/01/08 got 500cc...

27 years old, 5'3, 145lb. 10/01/08 got 500cc smooth,high profile saline implants, submuscular, peri-areolar incision, from a board certified PS. Got capsular contracture within the first month.

Both breast didnt drop, both very hard, and the left was higher & harder. My PS told me to massage & take ibuprofen everyday. It didnt help it.

Six months later on 04/15/09 I got revision surgery by the same PS. I got capsular contracture again within a month.

Its been 3 months now & Ive been massaging & taking ibuprofen as told, still not better. Im not in any pain, the ibuprofen he says is for anti-inflammatory reasons. I started taking vitamin E everyday as well to see if it would help. I also gained 20 pounds from being depressed, staying home, not wanting to go outside from being self conscious.

I dont know if I should wait a couple of more months to see if they get better or get a second revision from a different PS, as soon as possible.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I do not recommend my PS. He is always in a hurry, answers questions short, & isnt very informative.