Breast is Best - BA & Nipple Lift - London

More confidence and more options of what to wear....

More confidence and more options of what to wear. I've wanted to do it since having my children, and finally have been able to afford it.

I had BA and a nipple lift a week ago, one breast is a little larger than the other i've been told this is down to swelling and should go down soon.

What I'm really worried about is i can hear fluid moving around in my left breast. At 1st it was at top near my arm pit but it seem to have moved to beneath the breast and i can feel it more if i happen to bend down or make a sudden movement. is this normal or will i need to have it drained. I had a post op appoinment today but i didn't get to see the surgeon i was seen by a nurse who change the dressing and removed some of the stiches (I need to go back next week for the stiches around the nipple to be removed.

I mentioned my concerns to the nurse but she said its all normal and the fluid will absorbe in to my body. is she correct?

1 year on and i am still happy i had the op....

1 year on and i am still happy i had the op. Although i have experienced some rippling which i have spoken to my surgeon about. He said it to do with 1. The size of the implant. 2. My lack of tissue. and 3. the type of implant used. He has assured me that he will replace the implant with a smaller, smoother textured implant and that should rectify the problem. Im just waiting for a date for the surgery.

Dr Russo at The Hospital Medical Group

My Surgeon was very friendly and made me feel totally relaxed

Thanks for the update, MsDNW! Please let us know how the implant exchange goes too.