Breasts Totally Disappeared After I Had Children (250cc, B Cup)

I had breast implants 8 weeks ago because my...

I had breast implants 8 weeks ago because my breasts totally disappeared after I had my children. I used to be a full B cup. So, I decided to get back to a B cup by having silicone implants, 250cc. They were placed under the muscle and look great! I had very mild pain after surgery and recovery was very quick. I had excellent care before, during and after my surgery.

I am having a little issue right now, however. I feel like the left implant may be slipping downward and toward my armpit. It's actually a little uncomfortable. I am wondering if my implant may be slipping. I know that it's a risk that is involved with implants. It just kind of shocked me since I am 8 weeks out and it just started to happen about a week to two weeks ago.

Even if I do have to get my left breast fixed, I am will to do so. I enjoy having breasts again for many reasons. I also have an excellent doctor and have complete faith that he can fix whatever the problem may be!

I have complete faith in my doctor. He answers all of my questions and has guided me through the entire process of the breast enhancement.

I'm curious wat doctor too. I'm afraid the same thing will happen to me.
which doctor did you go with? i am from madison wi and am looking to find the right doctor.