Breast Implants - I Was Always Self-conscious About the Way I Looked

I had a breast implant this past June because I...

I had a breast implant this past June because I have always had very small breasts and was always self conscious about the way i looked. Then I lost 67 pounds, they got smaller so I finally decided to get them done and I am so happy I did! I have never felt better about myself! I went from barely an A cup to a D cup now.

i had saline breast implants this past june and i was wodnering why my breasts feel hard when i wake up in the morning?
Dr. Joel Nasca

He is a great doctor. He will tell you what you should go up too and what not to.

Mine aren't hard anymore-they feel normal now because they had settled in and everything. When they are hard-all you have to do is massage them and then they start to feel normal
will tha breast stay hard as long as you have the implants??
I too have saline unders and mine also are hard in the morning, they even start to feel hard throughout the day if I don't massage them. When I asked my doctor he said it is caused by swelling and to keep massaging. I hope this doesn't continue for too long, it makes working somewhat uncomfortable at times.
I've heard of that happening with silicone but not with saline. Are you still experiencing any post-op swelling?